
The aadhyatma yagna is inaugurated today and I feel lucky that I could attend it.It was something more than a formal meeting. It left me with many un- thought thoughts on Hinduism and about me.
Who am I? I'm a Hindu.. but am i really a Hindu? Do I know what are the qualities of a Hindu?? What all the rituals and what they really mean?Why we go to temple? If God is omnipresent then what is they need of temples? etc etc etc
And after hearing the speech by the guest I got some of my questions resolved.
And so I begin my search.......
And Navarathri begins..
And the Durgapuja started..


1 comment:
If you sincerely search after truth, you are automatically a Hindu, since Hinduism is relentless search after truth.
Lord Krishna said:
Even if you are the worst sinner in the world.
You can cross the ocean of sin
With a bark of wisdom.
http://www.amiahindu.com/
Post a Comment