I'm starting my new blog on 11Th October 2007 , for me it was a usual day. First let me explain my usual day.. I get up @ 9 , get ready by 9.30-9.45 thinking I'll do some useful work today , mom gives me breakfast and lecture on the need of doing something of my own, like cleaning my room , washing my cloths , arranging my cupboard. I'll happily agree with her and assure her that this day will be different , I'll help her Pakka!!
As soon as I finish eating , I'll move towards my all time companion - my sweetheart - someone who has filled my dull moments with amazement - who has been with me whenever I needed - who go on entertain me - who gave me dreams full of life n love - someone who has been with me all through my ups n downs - my 21" samsung colour TV.
So I'll spend my whole day before TV and suddenly its 12.00 .By that time I immerse in thoughts on the book I have to read next , what to do next , what to wear for java class ,
how I'll reduce my weights etc etc . And it's the time for lunch and then rush to java class.
After having FUN FUN n' FUN i return to home , again making plans on exercises , the urgent tasks that await me @ home . At home after I take bath and pray I came online.
Don't doubt my intentions I always want to do something "USEFUL" but haven't ever find anything other than orkutting . Simply visiting strangers' profile , reading the gossips in the communities etc etc. And again 8.30 dinner .. Then up to 10.30-11 pm I simply switch my self b/w computer and TV.
And I'll sleep!!!
B U T Today created this blog.
My motive for this blog to DURGA who resides near my house . I'm always indebted to her.
Next 9 nights (Navarathri) are special for her. There will be lots of grand events @ her place.
Seeking her blessing , let me dedicate my blog to u , DURGA!!!
JAI DURGA MA!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment