Today when i checked my blog after 9 months I'm perplexed , just because I'm not able to think in the way I was thinking before.. seems like my whole perspective about life changed ,to be more precise "sparks in me are diminishing.." .Now I'm a Project Engineer, Wipro Technologies . Society view it as a pretty good job .My dad believes that its the most suitable job for me . For my mom it is perfect for getting best alliances .
Recently i happened to read an article by Chetan Bhagath that made me think about this "sparks"... He says that kids have millions of spark but as we grow older it tend to decay.. It is absolutely true. I remember how happy i used to be when i was in school . Even the thought about future used to make me jump. My dad used to motivate me a lot , giving many many hopes n dearms..
But today when I think about future my eyes are not shining .I don't feel the excitment anymore. It is as if I''m living a retired life, seems like nothing to look forward in life . I realize that noone else can help me. It is the time for me to rediscover myself!!
So this is a New begining ..
I'm searching for a reason for living..
I''ll find the deeper meaning of life..
n'
I just love the song "truly madly deeply"
No comments:
Post a Comment