I took Computer Science as my stream for engineering not because I loved computers but I needed (my parents want me) to secure a job as soon as I complete my studies. I always knew it never instilled any interest in me and i never enjoyed the subject , still i secured good marks and got a engineering degree with distinction.
I didn't like the subject , but there was no dislike towards it. But slowly it happened without me realizing. Day by day it was increasing and the dislike turned to hatred one day.The feeling of hatred for the whole subject reached its threshold during the case study (it was a part of training). It was an individual exercise and we were given one day to complete an idiotic problem. That day I felt the pain of a wrong decision. I cursed the moment I joined engineering.
All my enthusiasm have gone.
After training I got posting , started my job. Today while I was researching on GSM , suddenly it bloomed out of a mist.. My favourite subject - Geography . I realize that I'm crazy about that subject and have always waiting to learn more n more about it..
So let me celebrate today !!
I find a road map !!
think big .. dream big...
No comments:
Post a Comment