Wikipedia defines insecurity as follows :
A person who is insecure lacks confidence in their own value and capability, trust in themselves or others, or has fears that a present positive state is temporary and will let them down and cause them loss or distress by "going wrong" in the future.
Ask me , I can define insecurity better than this , giving real life examples also. I am a girl of 23 yrs :the perfect age to enjoy , have fun , fall in love, get married. And I got stucked wid Life. Just becoz the insecure feeling is ruling me.
It was there from childhood , when my dad and mom used to fight. I used to get confused who is right and who is wrong. I am damn sure that they may not be having even the slightest idea of what I was going through as they never saw their parents fighting. They must be knowing it , they are very well educated. Still they fought , this proves theorical knowledge may be wrong in real life. And I carried this to my Adolescence.
It was the time when we used to weave our dreams and my feeling of insecurity accelerated it. I started believing in the unbelievables. I made myself belief that life is all about hope !! , waiting for someone unknown . This was my strategy of fighting that insecurity feeling. - Make a shell , go inside , feel comfortable , don't think what is happening outside the shell.
Aur ladki jawan ho gayi. It was the time for her to face the reality. Personally and professionaly she was insecure. Personally she had parents who were old ( wid speacial conditions) , no siblings , no assests , not even a permanent address , nothing .To make matters worse she realized that her 'dream come true' exsists only in bollywood movies and her character is so stubburn that she can't accept anyone just like that.Professionaly it was recession time , job may not be there tomorrow.
And this is my Life now...
just insecure...
No comments:
Post a Comment