Saturday, December 6, 2008

A post without a Title

I wonder what title I should give to this post. I'm totally confused.. whether I should name is as "last 2 days " or "my life" or "awakening" or "dream to reality" or "my mom : i love you" or "my dad : i adore you" or "incomplete chapter"

Yesterday was a day when my dreams met with an accident , it was hit by reality and got deeply wounded. Too serious that there is no hope of recovery. It was a day , when I realized how bold is my mom. I'm just amazed by the courage with which she faces life. The most special person in my Life : my Mom. It was a day when I realized how much I love my dad . The whole me is totally moulded by him , still I cannot understand him . He is at an unreachable height from me. The person who has influenced me the most : my Dad.

It was a day , when I realized , without these people I don't have an existence of my own. Without loving these people , I can't go ahead. Without comprehending them , I can't learn anything else from Life. Even at an age of 23 + , I'm totally Dumb and lives in a dream world.
It is the time for "Awakening".

No comments: