Today is a very special day . So I would like to write something from the bottom of my heart , with lots of Love , Gratitude and Contempt. As you know in the Orkut profile they will ask for your passion and I had written it as "LIFE" , just to show off and I know I was lying. Because I was never passionate about anything . But later I understood its a fact , Life is my Passion , to be more precise, living life to the fullest is my passion.
And I fell in Love with my Life. I really don't realize when did it exactly happened . There is nothing more precious than this life , I know may be I'm being Selfish . But I don't care at , just because I consider selfishness as a virtue.
Some times I used to think , I'm 23 yrs old. Most of the friends are getting committed / married and I still remain Single , waiting for someone who may come / may not come . To make matters worse I'm growing fatter day by day. Don't have a strong financial background , not even a house of my own. And my complaint list used to go on on and on..
Today I declare that I have withdrawn all complaints about Life.
I love to take Life as a Package and it includes everything - my family , friends , relatives , people I like , people I dislike , my dreams , hope , my past , present - everything.
because without all these my life would have been imperfect and incomplete. And I really mean to say that with all these , my life is just perfect and complete.
I love you !! my life .. Thank you for being there and giving me surprises.
No comments:
Post a Comment