Friday, September 12, 2008

MAKE A WISH

I do believe that wishes do come true . For that we should be specific about our wishes . If we want something with all our heart , then all the universe conspires in helping us to achieve that. I accept it completely . Truly believe in it and let me make a wish list so that they will be granted as soon as possible , in the order of their priority.



1. To find my soul mate , fall in love with him

This is my all time favourite and the greatest wish in life . Sometimes I just feel it is the only thing that I wanted from life. And this concept of soul mate came to me 10 yrs before , just after I saw the movie 'dil to pagal hai'. It gives the message "someone somewhere is made for you.. ". And I started waiting for my soul mate , started collecting gifts .. lolz.. You won't believe I had an exclusive collection of 100 different kind of gifts for Him.. Many cards that I have collected for all Valentine's day , Xmas , New year from 7 th std till first year in college. I knew its too childish and girlish , but I continued to believe . During the high school most of my friends had boy friends and I thought all of them found their "man" and I'm left alone. Cupid's arrow stroked many, then why not me !! I became frustrated . Still I used to "hope hope n' hope".



I came to plus two classes.. different school .. different atmosphere .It made me disappointed as I didn't find Him there. I made some very good and sincere friends there , but they got confused with love and friendship . I was sure that it was not love , but I failed in convincing my friend. And I lost a very good or rather my best friend . "Judge your success by what you have given up in order to achieve that" and to find someone , I had to lose.. My hope kept on fluctuating but it was not diminishing.




I joined college , met many new people , made many new friends . I forced myself into strange and complicated situations . Tried to understand people the way they are . Somehow on this journey , my belief started diminishing. I was almost to the conclusion that its just my fantasy , I realized I'm living in a dream world and in the real world there are no princes or Mr.charming .But it was impossible for me to leave something that I was carrying with me for such a long time. I realized it is absolutely impossible for me to LEAVE my dream and LIVE without a dream .


"Think big.. Dream big" I took it as my mantra.. kept on saying continuously for last one year and I started realizing that wishes do come true. And all of a sudden yesterday it occurred to me that it is the time for me to expect a miracle , my wishes will be granted I know , if they are from the bottom of my heart... And let me make my dreams come true. And today I pray to the God all mighty.. please let him come to me soon. I can't wait anymore.


And I'm sure that I'll recognize him when I see him .But now I doubt , is it like I already met him still I'm not able to recognize because I changed a lot from what I used to be. My true self changed .So first I'll come back to my original form so that I can find him.

"for u a thousand times over"
I'll be your dream
I'll be your wish
I'll be your fantasy.
I'll be your hope
I'll be your love
Be everything that you need.
I love you more with every breath Truly madly deeply do..
I will be strong I will be faithful 'Cos
I'm counting on a new beginning.
A reason for living.
A deeper meaning.





























No comments: